This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between yourself and/or the entity you represent and TiePie engineering.
This EULA governs your acquisition and use of TiePie engineering software ("Software") directly from TiePie engineering or indirectly through a TiePie engineering authorized distributor or reseller (a "Distributor"). The Software includes but is not limited to measurement software, libraries, drivers and firmware.
Please read this EULA carefully. If you do not agree to all the terms of this agreement, you are not permitted to open, download, install, copy, or use the Software.
This EULA shall apply only to the Software supplied by TiePie engineering herewith regardless of whether other software is referred to or described herein. The terms also apply to any TiePie engineering updates, supplements, Internet-based services, and support services for the Software, unless other terms accompany those items on delivery. If so, those terms apply.
TiePie engineering hereby grants you and/or the entity you represent a non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use the Software on your devices in accordance with the terms of this EULA.
You are permitted to load the Software on any device (for example PCs, laptops, mobiles and/or tablets) under your control. You are responsible for ensuring your device meets the minimum requirements of the Software.
You are not permitted to:
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works from our Software.
- Use the Software to control products other than TiePie engineering products or process data collected from products other than TiePie engineering products.
- Use the Software in any way which breaches any applicable local, national or international law.
- Use the Software in or in association with safety critical applications including but not limited to life-support systems, medical systems, transport management systems, vehicle and power generation applications.
- Use the Software for any purpose that TiePie engineering considers is a breach of this EULA.
Intellectual Property and Ownership
TiePie engineering shall at all times retain ownership of the Software as originally downloaded by you and all subsequent downloads of the Software by you. The Software (and the copyright, and other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in the Software, including any modifications made thereto) are and shall remain the property of TiePie engineering.
This EULA will become effective upon your acceptance and continue in effect unless you cease to use the Software. However, TiePie engineering may terminate this EULA without prior notice to you.
It will also terminate immediately if you fail to comply with any term of this EULA. Upon such termination, the licenses granted by this EULA will immediately terminate and you agree to stop all access and use of the Software.
This EULA, and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this EULA, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands.