The examples show how oscilloscopes and generators can be controlled using LibTiePie in C#.
- The C# examples.
- LibTiePie .NET framework bindings. The TiePie.LibTiePie.dll file must be located in the main folder of the examples.
- The LibTiePie library. For a 64 bit Windows version, the 64 bit library is required. For a 32 bit Windows version, the 32 bit library is required. The libtiepie.dll file must be located in the main folder of the examples. The provided project files copy it to the directory where the application is built.
- .NET framework 2.0 or newer.
- Visual Studio 2012 (Express) or newer.
Building the examples
The examples can be built by opening and building the solution file LibTiePie_Csharp_examples.sln in the main folder of the examples.
List of available example programs:
- Generator example
- Arbitrary waveform generator example
- Generator burst example
- Generator gated burst example
- Generator triggered burst example
- I2C DAC example
- Device list example
- Oscilloscope example
- Oscilloscope segmented trigger example
- HS3/HS4 combined oscilloscope example
- SureConnect oscilloscope example
- Oscilloscope triggered by generator example
- Oscilloscope streaming data example