March 21, 2013
Changes in version 0.4.2:
- Handyscope HS5:
- added support for pulse width shorter than triggering
- added support for rising edge trigger on external trigger inputs EXT 1, 2 and 3
- added support for SureConnect connection test
- fixed some bugs
- added function ScpChHasTrigger() for checking if a channel has trigger support
- added function ScpChTrSetEnabled() to use a channel as trigger source
- changed default trigger hysteresis from 0.125 (12.5%) to 0.05 (5%)
- fixed some bugs in GetData* routines and in trigger section
- updated API documentation significantly.
Python libraries and examples are updated to work with LibTiePie 0.4.2.
Information on using LibTiePie can be found in the LibTiePie pages.