Version 0.4.3 of the LibTiePie library for the Handyscope HS5 is available for download.
LibTiePie is available for Windows and various Linux platforms, including Raspberry Pi.
Changes in version 0.4.3:
- Handyscope HS5:
- added support for trigger delay
- added support for multi segment measurements
- added support for 8 bit measurements, to enable faster streaming
- improved SureConnect connection testing speed
- some minor improvements and corrections
Matlab and Python bindings and examples are updated to work with LibTiePie 0.4.3.
Information on using LibTiePie can be found in the LibTiePie pages.
When using LibTiePie 0.4.3 in a Windows environment, a new Handyscope HS5 driver, version 7.1.2 is required.
It can be downloaded from the download page