September 24, 2013
This is a list of some of the changes:
- Handyscope HS5 oscilloscope:
- Handyscope HS5 Arbitrary waveform generator:
- Uses a new control window
Added linear sweeping of sine, triangular and square wave signal to Handyscope HS5 XM function
- Increased data upload speed.
- Improved Arbitrary waveform generator sample/signal frequency accuracy.
- Both vertical graph cursors can now be moved simultaneously when Ctrl is pressed while dragging one of them.
- Added cursor window/meter measurement period count for counting the number of periods or pulses in a signal.
- Graph signal references can more easily be created and deleted.
- Changed maximum gain and offset of Gain/Offset I/O from 1M to 1G.
- Changed maximum value for RPM from 100k to 100M in RPM I/O, to make it more suitable for general frequency demodulation.