August 28, 2012
This is a list of some of the changes:
- Fixed problem occuring when loading WinSoft files into demo oscilloscope or Handyscope HS5.
- Fixed J1939 decoder I/O problem occurring with SPNs with negative range limit, such as -40..210 degrees Celsius.
- Fixed spikes on measurement data of selected Handyscope HS3's, Handyscope HS4's and Handyscope HS4 DIFF's.
- Graph, meter and toolbar scheme settings can now be saved with an already existing name.
- Demo instruments now have same clock sources and clock outputs as their originals.
- Graph zero time line is no longer drawn when outside of view.
- Changed Resampler I/O min and max output sample frequency: 1m->1n , 1G->1T and min and max ratio: 1u->1n , 1M->1G.
- Fixed Resampler I/O for data before t=0.
- Fixed Handyscope HS3 function generator amplitude and offset when scope is used in 8 bit resolution.
- Some other bug fixes.