October 4, 2012
This is a list of some of the changes:
- Handyscope HS5:
- Added connection testing for supporting Handyscope HS5s.
- Added resistance measurements for supporting Handyscope HS5s.
- Added combined instrument support. This requires new driver version 7.0.1.
- External clock source can be used.
- Temporary unavailable channel trigger sources no longer disappear from the menu but are grayed.
- Table sink window bounds and always on top state are now (re)stored.
- Fixed sorting of custom table sink columns containing empty cells. (Empty cells were not compared.)
- A graph axis can now be dropped on another one with a different unit.
- Added keyword filter on 'Name' of both PGNs and SPNs in J1939 decoder I/O's add output form.
- Corrected SPN units in J1939 database.