June 9, 2017
Logarithmic frequency axis added.
In the spectrum analyzer, the horizontal frequency axis can now be set to two different types:
- Linear: The spectrum is shown on a linear frequency scale. The frequency axis runs from 0 to the maximum frequency and has a linear division.
Logarithmic: The spectrum is shown on a Logarithmic frequency scale.
The frequency axis runs from the minimum frequency to the maximum frequency and has a logarithmic division.
Setting the axis type can be done by clicking the linear/logarithmic axis toolbutton / or by right clicking the axis and selecting "Axis type" from the menu that pops up.
Several other minor changes and corrections have been made in the software, to improve controlling instruments and performing measurements.
- Improved the Resampler I/O.
- Improved Handyscope HS3 / Handyscope HS4 / Handyscope HS4 DIFF external trigger input names.
- Changed default horizontal cursor position to 20% and 80% of view port, so they don't overlap with a major grid line.
- Fixed a bug in Handyscope HS5 AWG, where the last two samples in burst mode were missing.
- Fixed a bug in intelligent unit handling causing some TPS files with complex mathematical operations failing to load.
- Other minor improvements and fixes.