March 19, 2014
This is a list of some of the changes:
- Handyscope HS5:
- Added support for trigger outputs of the arbitrary waveform generator (AWG).
- Added support for all trigger inputs of oscilloscope and function generator.
- Reduced oscilloscope trigger jitter when using external or generator trigger sources.
- Added logarithmic sweeping of sine, triangular and square wave signal to Handyscope HS5 XM function generators.
- Added hotkeys for AWG
- Added popup menu item for arranging axes in several ways.
- Added popup menu item for exporting data between cursors.
- Added option to popup menu to snap vertical cursors to sample positions in time and frequency domain.
- Added graph comment popup menu item 'clone with arrows'.
- When a graph comment is dragged and Ctrl is held down, its arrows are also moved.
- Added 'Line visible' popup menu item to scales to be able to temporary hide lines.
Added measurement selection toolbuttons to cursor value window:
- Improved auto setup handling of record length and trigger time out.
- All sources, I/Os and sinks now have a 'Help' menu item. When F1 is pressed, specific help for root nodes or selected objects in the object tree is shown.
- Fixed problem of inverted Handyscope HS3 and TiePieSCOPE HS805 AWG offset polarity, occasionally occurring with some USB 3.0 ports.
- Enabled TiePieSCOPE HS805 trigger output on D-sub pin 11.
- Improved amplitude switching behavior of Handyscope HS3 AWGs.
- Changed meter display formatting to prevent values like '0.6444 kV' by default and display '644.4 V' instead.
- Fixed problem during loading of 2 channel WinSoft files with accompanying .GEG file.
- Increased loading speed of WinSoft .DAT ASCII files with 48%, and WinSoft .DAT binary and WAV files with a factor 41.
- Bugfixes in data exporting of Handyscope HS5, combined instruments and other sources.