March 15, 2017
Version 0.6 of the LibTiePie library is available for download. LibTiePie is available for Windows and various Linux platforms, including Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone Black, RIoTboard and Wandboard Dual. LibTiePie supports the new Handyscope HS6 DIFF, the Handyscope HS5, Handyprobe HP3, Handyscope HS4 DIFF, Handyscope HS4 and Handyscope HS3.
Changes in version 0.6:
- LibTiePie supports the new Handyscope HS6 DIFF, making it possible to write own software for the Handyscope HS6 DIFF and to use it in a Linux environment.
- LibTiePie now also supports the Handyscope HS3, which makes it possible to use the Handyscope HS3 in a Linux environment.
- Added edge time control to the generator pulse signal.
- Added trigger conditions inside/outside for supporting instruments.
- Many API improvements (see changelog.api.txt in the LibTiePie download).
- Many documentation improvements.
- Some minor improvements and corrections.
Information on using LibTiePie can be found in the LibTiePie pages.
When using LibTiePie 0.6 in a Windows environment, a new universal driver (version 8.1.2) is required for the Handyscope HS6 DIFF, Handyscope HS5, Handyprobe HP3, Handyscope HS4 DIFF, Handyscope HS4 and Handyscope HS3. The new driver can be downloaded from the download page.
This new driver is a universal driver for all our Handyscope and Handyprobe USB instruments: only one driver for all instruments.