June 22, 2012
This is a list of some of the changes:
- The new Handyscope HS5, containing a high resolution oscilloscope, precision spectrum analyzer, high performance multimeter, very fast data logger and extremely low distortion arbitrary waveform generator is now supported.
- Added the J1939 decoder I/O that can be used together with the CAN analyzer I/O to extract J1939 specific information from CAN messages in heavy duty vehicles. Engine speed and coolant temperature are examples of such information.
- Added CAN/J1939 specific columns to the table sink.
- Table column headers now show their text in a hint. Useful when the column is too narrow to show the complete caption.
- Function generators can now be initialized from a setfile and started after opening the device or loading a file, just like scopes. See settings.
- Description labels in the function generator control window can now be (single) clicked to get an edit box to change the associated value (frequency, amplitude, etc.).
- Top and bottom of editable digits in the function generator control window can now be clicked to the change the values. The mouse wheel can also be used.
- Handyscope HS4 and Handyscope HS4 DIFF scopes can now be used in streaming mode in a combined instrument. Driver version 6.0.8 or higher is needed.
- Resampler I/O now correctly handles all resampling ratios with any input record length.
- Some bugs were fixed.
- Many other small changes